First, set your vehicle
Specialty Products Ball Joint 94019Shop All Specialty Products
The 94019 Extended Length Upper Ball Joint is the perfect upgrade when used with our adjustable upper control arms. The additional .5" length of this ball joint provides camber gain improvement and is ideal when used in conjunction with the SPC tubular lower control arms. These taller ball joints provide additional upper control arm frame clearance.
- Replaces the stock style Moog # K5108
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis