AutoZone Brake Fluid 32oz
|Flash Point (°F)||250|
|Container Type||Molded Plastic|
|Minimum Dry Boiling Point (°F)||519|
AutoZone DOT 3 brake fluid is designed specifically to perform in today s extreme temperature braking systems.
- Mixes with regular brake fluids
- Recommended for use in all hydraulic drum and disc brakes and hydraulic clutches that require DOT 3 fluids
- Avoid spilling on brake lining or brake pads
- Provides an excellent flow at low temperatures for superior braking response
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart