First, set your vehicle
AutoZone DOT 3 Brake Fluid 32 ounceShop All AutoZone
AutoZone DOT 3 brake fluid is designed specifically to perform in today s extreme temperature braking systems.
- Mixes with regular brake fluids
- Recommended for use in all hydraulic drum and disc brakes and hydraulic clutches that require DOT 3 fluids
- Avoid spilling on brake lining or brake pads
- Provides an excellent flow at low temperatures for superior braking response
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car