First, set your vehicle
Pentosin DOT 4 Brake Fluid 1 literShop All Pentosin
Pentosin DOT 4 LV is a special brake fluid of highest DOT 4 performance levels and extremely low viscosity at cold temperatures. It offers safety against vapor lock; it has excellent resistance to absorbing and retaining water and provides superior corrosion resistance. Pentosin DOT 4 LV Brake Fluid is ideal for all modern vehicles with ESP and ABS. DOT 4 LV can be used in all vehicles that require DOT 4 fluid.
- High safety margin against vapor lock
- Long-term resistance to absorbing and retaining water
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Amber in color
- Exceeds FMVSS 116 DOT 4, SAE J1704, and ISO 4925 class 4 specification standards
- Low viscosity fluid provides excellent flow performance at low temperature
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car