First, set your vehicle
Prestone DOT 4 Brake Fluid 12 ounceShop All Prestone
Prestone® DOT 4 Motor Vehicle Brake Fluid delivers enhanced performance vs. DOT standards, benefitting all vehicles calling for DOT 4. This synthetic fluid starts with a higher dry boiling point than the DOT minimum standard to protect against overheating, brake fade and performance decline due to water absorption. This extended life (50,000 mile) fluid is also formulated to prevent corrosion of all metals within the braking system. This formula is safe to use in all DOT 4 braking systems (ABS, disc or drum) and can mix with any DOT 4 fluid. It is recommended to only use the DOT fluid specified for your car, as using a different DOT product can affect the boiling point or replacement interval if the wrong fluid is used.
- 50,000 Mile Fluid Life
- Prevent Overheating & Brake Fade with High Grade Formula*
- Protects against performance decline due to water absorption. Prevents corrosion of all metals within the braking system.
- Synthetic, Extended Fluid Life Formula
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car