Prestone DOT3 Brake Fluid 12oz
|Flash Point (°F)||250.0|
|Container Type||Plastic Bottle|
|Minimum Dry Boiling Point (°F)||470|
|Minimum Wet Boiling Point (°F)||284|
|Standards||FMVSS 116, SAEJ 1703|
Prestone DOT 3 brake fluid is formulated to provide superior performance in high temperature braking systems found in today's automobiles and trucks. Compatible with all conventional brake fluids.
- Meets or exceeds DOT 3 and DOT 4 specifications
- Substantially reduces the possibility of fluid vaporization and eventual brake failure as a result of vapor lock by maintaining a high wet boiling point
- Provides protection against corrosion for all metals within the braking system
- Recommended for all ABS, disc, and drum brakes systems as well as hydraulic clutches requiring DOT 3 and DOT 4 fluids
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart