First, set your vehicle
Valvoline DOT 4 Brake Fluid 32 ounceShop All Valvoline
Synthetic DOT 4 Brake Fluid is for all ABS, Disc and Drum Brake Systems requiring DOT 4.
- High dry-boiling point of up to 480°F, reducing the risk of fluid evaporation and brake failure
- Wet boiling point is 311°F
- Exceeds SAE J1703, SAE J1704, FMVSS No. 116 and DOT 4 Motor Vehicle Brake Fluid
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car