AutoZone Power Steering Fluid helps maintain the condition, efficiency and performance of power steering units.
- Prevent squeal and protect seals and hoses
- Inhibit rust and oxidation
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Anti-wear protection
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid