Lucas power steering stop leak eliminates hard spots and stops seal leaks. This formula is a blend of special oils and petroleum-extracted additives. It contains no solvents. There are no harmful long term effects. As a matter of fact, it is an excellent preventative maintenance product for new units. Guaranteed by the manufacturer to stop all seal leaks or your money back. Money back guarantee on seal leaks only.
- Compatible with all power steering fluids
- Totally controls slack, squeals and tight steering
- Renews worn rack and pinions
- Guaranteed to stop all seal leaks or your money back and money back guarantee on seal leaks only
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid