Prestone® MAX European Vehicles Power Steering Fluid (PSF) + Stop Leak maximizes and increases system life + the power to stop leaks. Stop Leak additives renew, restore and condition seals in the power steering system. These seals harden and shrink over time which are the likely cause of leaks. This formula is also great at preventing leaks by rejuvenating seals before they leak. This synthetic fluid is designed with 2X Anti-wear System Protection, which means more protection against pump failure, squeals and clogs. 100,000 mile fluid life, 2X more than conventional fluid, extends the time between replacement. This fluid is formulated for European vehicle manufacturers: Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Mini, Porsche, Mercedes, Saab, Volvo, Volkswagen and others. Many cars 2006 and newer use synthetic based fluids for longer life and better protection. Conventional and synthetic fluids can be mixed but performance and replacement intervals are reduced by the conventional fluid.
- 100,000 Mile Fluid Life. Synthetic Formula for longer life and more protection
- MAX + Stop Leak. Stop Leak Additives to prevent and stop power steering system leaks.
- For use in European vehicle manufacturers: Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Mini, Porsche, Mercedes, Saab, Volvo, Volkswagen and others
- 2X Anti-Wear Protection for enhanced System Life vs. conventional fluid. More protection against pump failure, squeals and clogs
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid