Prestone® Power Steering Fluid (PSF) delivers increased system life. Designed with Anti-wear System Protection, Prestone PSF protects against pump failure, squeals and clogs. This 50,000 mile fluid life is formulated for use in all manufacturers; cars, SUVs, crossovers, and light and medium duty trucks. This a conventional fluid. Many cars 2006 and newer use synthetic based fluids for longer life and better protection. Conventional and synthetic fluids can be mixed but performance and replacement intervals are reduced by the conventional fluid.
- 50,000 Mile Fluid Life
- Anti-Wear Protection = Increased System Life. Protects against pump failure, squeals and clogs. Corrosion protection for metals, rubber & gasket components.
- For use in all manufacturers
- Conventional Formula - For use in all manufacturers
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid