Sea Foam Universal Power Steering Fluid is a premium synthetic formula that can be used in all types of domestic and foreign vehicles. Formulated to protect hoses and seals from deterioration, it prevents fluid oxidation and corrosion. Made with antifoam and friction modifiers to help eliminate pump cavitation and cold weather drag.
- Premium synthetic power steering fluid
- Universally compatible with all types of domestic and foreign vehicles
- Meets manufacturer performance requirements for all makes and models
- Prevents oxidation and corrosion and protects hoses and seals from deterioration
- Blended with antifoam and friction modifiers
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid