Tap image to zoom
Triax Lubricants Powerfluid 450 Power Steering and Vehicle Hydraulics 1 QuartShop All Triax Lubricants
Part # TRX2565
SKU # 1140230
Price Not Available
This item is unavailable.
TRIAX POWERFLUID 450 is a top tier full synthetic ester blended fluid designed for modern vehicle power steering fluids, hydraulic suspensions, self leveling suspensions as well as multiple other applications in modern vehicle hydraulic systems. This product is manufactured with the most advanced base oils and additive chemistry to provide outstanding hydraulic response, excellent low temperature performance, wide ranging seal protection and lifetime fill oxidation stability. TRIAX POWERFLOW 450 is designed to be compatible with 99% of vehicles on the market today, including late generation European cars, such as BMW, Audi, VW, Mercedes Benz, Bentley, etc. It contains state-of-the-art corrosion inhibitors, de-foamers, advanced detergent and viscosity stability additives to surpass OEM performance requirements and exceed OEM fluid performance in virtually all respects. This product is suitable for use in extreme conditions with full performance from -45 C to over 130 system temperature.
- Wide ranging compatibility with all OEM power steering systems
- Outstanding corrosion protection for all types of seal materials
- Meets the OEM Pentosin CHF 11S, CHF 7.1, CHF 202 in one single fluid
- Very high thermal stability, allowing complete performance down to - 45 C and in high temperatures to 130 C
- Flawless power steering servo response and control
- Qualifies for FILL FOR LIFE SERIVE in most vehicles, unless the OEM specifies a particular drain interval.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What is Brake Fluid and How Does it Work?
- How to Bleed Brake Fluid the Lazy Way (Gravity Bleed)
- How to Bleed Brake Fluid with a Friend