Power Stop Performance Brake Pad/Rotor-Drum/Shoe Kit K15087DK
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Upgrade Pad, Rotor, Drum and Shoe Kits include 2 Power Stop Drilled&Slotted brake rotors, a set of Power Stop Z23 Evolution Sport brake pads, a set of Power Stop Evolution Premium Coated brake drums, a complete set of brake shoes, the spring/hold-down kit, and adjusters. If you need a fast, easy and affordable solution for better braking, then you need a Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Upgrade Pad, Rotor, Drum and Shoe Kit.
- Power Stop engineered Z23 carbon-fiber ceramic pads significantly enhance braking performance versus traditional ceramic brake pads
- Rotors are zinc plated for protection against rust.
- Premium shoes are made from 100% new steel, plus are cam ground and chamfered to ensure precise fit and noise-free operation
- Brand new shoe hold-down hardware ensures that you don't have to deal with the old worn out/broken springs, pins or cups.
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- Front and Rear Kit includes front drilled&slotted rotors with Z23 brake pads along with silver coated rear drums with brake shoes and hold down hardware.
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Premium drums are coated in a silver rust preventative paint that is oven cured so it keeps looking good despite high temperatures
- Comes with everything you need to get the job done, including stainless steel installation hardware, shoe installation hardware, adjuster kits, and high temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Brake rotor, pad & hardware engineered to work together to increase stopping power, improve durability & eliminate dust
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart