First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
PowerStop Performance Brake Pad/Rotor-Drum/Shoe Kit K15238DK-36Shop All PowerStop
Part # K15238DK-36
SKU # 688377
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 9
Brake Shoe Friction Material Attachment
Front Disc Brake Rotor Construction
Slotted X Drilled
Friction Material Composition
Carbon Fiber Ceramic
Pad Shims Included
Brake Drum Inside Diameter
PowerStop is on a mission to deliver an easy way for any driver to upgrade their brakes - no matter where or how they use their vehicle. Our Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Drum Upgrade Kit is recommended for trucks, 4x4s, and SUVs that not only work hard, but play hard as well. This brake pad, rotor and drum kit comes with everything you need, including all the necessary hardware, for an easy, bolt-on installation. The low-dust Ceramic brake pads are reinforced with Carbon-Fiber to provide severe-duty stopping power without sacrificing everyday drivability. These pads are paired with Drilled & Slotted rotors that keep brake temperatures down by maximizing heat dissipation, critical for those long mountain descents. The Evolution premium coated brake drums come with brake shoes, a spring/hold-down kit and adjusters. Whether towing a boat or trailer, hauling for the jobsite, or tackling a tough off-road trail, get the easy and affordable, bolt-on performance upgrade with the Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Drum Upgrade Kit.
- Rotors are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Brand new shoe hold-down hardware ensures that you don't have to deal with the old worn out/broken springs, pins or cups.
- Buy with confidence from the originator & industry leader of brake kits
- Brake rotor, pad & hardware engineered to work together to increase stopping power, improve durability & eliminate dust
- Premium drums are coated in a silver rust preventative paint that is oven cured so it keeps looking good despite high temperatures
- This complete front and rear kit includes front drilled & slotted rotors with Z36 brake pads along with silver painted rear drums with brake shoes and hold down hardware.
- Proprietary Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Z36 brake pads enhance the strength of a typical ceramic brake pad compound to handle heavier loads
- Comes with everything you need to get the job done, including stainless-steel pad installation hardware, shoe installation hardware, adjuster kits and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Premium shoes are made from 100% new steel, plus are cam ground and chamfered to ensure precise fit and noise-free operation
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors provide maximum cooling