Delphi ABS Sensor SS20147
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female / 2 Terminal Pins|
100 years of OE experience, supplier to the world's top automakers, OE Heritage and knowledge built into every aftermarket part.
- Delphi sensors are built to meet or exceed OE requirements and testing
- Delphi has improved the OE design by plating the connectors to help prevent corrosion and failure commonly caused by internal and cable short circuits
- Delphi's OE design helps by preventing mechanical damage to the sensor wheel, soiling and increased wheel bearing free play
- Speed sensors maintain optimal performance during drastic temperature changes for robust, long-lasting sensor protection
- Designed digital output for maximum signal to noise ratio
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid