Dorman ABS Sensor 970-011
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Blade|
Restore the anti-lock brake system to safe, proper operation with Dorman's anti-lock brake system wheel speed sensor. It effectively transmits the vehicle's wheel speed through the harness, back to the anti-lock brake system control module. Plus, it comes with all the necessary installation hardware for a complete repair.
- Engineered from high-quality materials for years of service
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Easy to install
- Quality tested to ensure long-lasting performance
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart