Dorman ABS Sensor 970-5211
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
This direct replacement ABS wheel speed sensor matches the fit and function of an original equipment sensor. Made of quality materials with factory-style electrical connectors, this sensor has been designed and tested to be durable and reliable.
- Ideal replacement - this ABS wheel speed sensor exactly matches the fit and function of the original equipment sensor to restore safe braking performance in all conditions
- Durable construction - this wheel speed sensor is made from quality materials to ensure a reliable repair and a long service life
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment quality at a competitive price
- Quality tested - this ABS sensor has undergone try-on and material testing to ensure a quality fit and reliable performance
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid