First, set your vehicle
Duralast ABS Sensor SU10144Shop All Duralast
Duralast® products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast® engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- 100% pure copper windings provide higher resistance to internal shorts and breakdowns
- Neodymium magnet maintains strong magnetic field to ensure accurate, repeatable output signal
- Fiberglass-filled thermoplastic Hall sensor covering withstands heat stress for extended durability and longevity
- Durable adhesion polyurethane resin protects against moisture and corrosion for prolonged service life
- High-quality harness covering prevents corrosion
Advice and How-To's
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- The difference between ceramic vs. metallic brake pads
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters