Duralast ABS Sensor SU3331
Duralast® products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast® engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- As a global manufacturer, we have complete control of the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
- Our ABS sensor line has complete coverage for domestic and import applications
- Over 1500 ABS numbers cataloged ? and growing
- Our ABS sensors are engineered for precision performance, durability and a long service life
- Featuring the broadest sensor coverage in the market, we meet the service professionals needs with the highest quality product every time he opens the box
- As a global manufacturer of emission components, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid