First, set your vehicle
Duralast ABS Sensor SU8350Shop All Duralast
Duralast® products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast® engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- As a global manufacturer, we have complete control of the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
- Our ABS sensor line has complete coverage for domestic and import applications
- Over 1500 ABS numbers cataloged and growing
- Our ABS sensors are engineered for precision performance, durability and a long service life
- Featuring the broadest sensor coverage in the market, we meet the service professionals needs with the highest quality product every time he opens the box
- As a global manufacturer of emission components, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Advice and How-To's
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- The difference between ceramic vs. metallic brake pads
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters