Duralast ABS Sensor SU8808
Duralast® products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast® engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- OE-matching Hall sensor signal ensures optimum performance
- Neodymium magnet maintains strong magnetic field to ensure accurate, repeatable output signal
- Fiberglass-filled thermoplastic Hall sensor covering withstands heat stress for extended durability and longevity
- Brass compression limiter resists corrosion to ensure durability and longevity
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart