Duralast ABS Sensor SU9704
Duralast® products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast® engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- The anti-lock brake (ABS) sensor uses OE matching connectors and terminals ensuring an accurate water-tight connection to the engine wire harness and fast and cost efficient installation.
- O-ring is made of Viton material for optimal sensor performance at extreme hot and cold temperatures, as well as resistance to degradation from exposure to oils, fuels, lubricants and most mineral acids.
- Each sensor housing is mad of high quality plastic for optimum durability during extreme conditions to the elements.
- Metal sleeve is made of high durability aluminum that allows for secure, easy and fast mounting.
- All ABS sensors are 100% fit, form and function tested for fast and easy installation
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid