First, set your vehicle
Russell Brake Bleeder Screw 639570Shop All Russell
Russell's wide variety of lightweight aluminum adapter fittings allow for the connection of Russell hose ends to almost any component. Adapters are offered in standard thread, metric thread and pipe thread to fit most popular oil pumps, fuel pumps, fuel filters plus a variety of other common components. To compliment the looks of the hose installation, three finishes are available - ultra-bright Endura, traditional blue anodized or our new black anodized fittings.
- Sold Two Per Package
- Makes Brake Bleeding A One Person Task
- Dust Protection Cap
- Uses OEM Style Sealing Area
- Permanently Replaces Original Bleeder Screw
- Unique Double Patent Design
- Honda Accord Brake Bleeder Screw
- Honda Civic Brake Bleeder Screw
- Ford F150 Brake Bleeder Screw
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Bleeder Screw
- Toyota Camry Brake Bleeder Screw
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Bleeder Screw
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Bleeder Screw
- Toyota Corolla Brake Bleeder Screw
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Bleeder Screw
- Ford Focus Brake Bleeder Screw
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car