Russell Brake Bleeder Screw 639590
Russell's wide variety of lightweight aluminum adapter fittings allow for the connection of Russell hose ends to almost any component. Adapters are offered in standard thread, metric thread and pipe thread to fit most popular oil pumps, fuel pumps, fuel filters plus a variety of other common components. To compliment the looks of the hose installation, three finishes are available - ultra-bright Endura, traditional blue anodized or our new black anodized fittings.
- Sold Two Per Package
- Makes Brake Bleeding A One Person Task
- Dust Protection Cap
- Uses OEM Style Sealing Area
- Permanently Replaces Original Bleeder Screw
- Unique Double Patent Design
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart