First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Russell Brake Bleeder Screw 639630Shop All Russell
Part # 639630
SKU # 467125
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 2
Russell's wide variety of lightweight aluminum adapter fittings allow for the connection of Russell hose ends to almost any component. Adapters are offered in standard thread, metric thread and pipe thread to fit most popular oil pumps, fuel pumps, fuel filters plus a variety of other common components. To compliment the looks of the hose installation, three finishes are available - ultra-bright Endura, traditional blue anodized or our new black anodized fittings.
- Sold Two Per Package
- Makes Brake Bleeding A One Person Task
- Dust Protection Cap
- Uses OEM Style Sealing Area
- Permanently Replaces Original Bleeder Screw
- Unique Double Patent Design
- Honda Accord Brake Bleeder Screw
- Honda Civic Brake Bleeder Screw
- Ford F150 Brake Bleeder Screw
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Bleeder Screw
- Toyota Camry Brake Bleeder Screw
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Bleeder Screw
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Bleeder Screw
- Toyota Corolla Brake Bleeder Screw
- Ford Focus Brake Bleeder Screw
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?