First, set your vehicle
Brakeware Parking Emergency Brake Cable C1770Shop All Brakeware
Brake cables are responsible for application of the parking or emergency brake. When failure occurs, brake cables need to be replaced for the vehicle to pass state inspections. Brakeware brake cables are direct replacements parts.
- Inner cables are sheathed and lubricated to provide longer life and improved performance
- Flexible casings are completely covered with conduit to prevent corrosion of interior cables
- Zinc plated fittings and clips prevent corrosion
- Brackets included where applicable
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car