Dorman Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin 55552
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
Eliminate the replacement of costly steering knuckles, as well as time spent drilling, tapping or rethreading the mounting holes, with Dorman s disc brake caliper bolt kit. The bolts are precisely engineered to tighten into stripped holes, providing a quick and easy repair. Detailed instructions are included with each package.
- Save time, money and labor by replacing only the disc brake caliper bolt—instead of the entire caliper bracket or knuckle
- Many different sizes available
- Available in a variety of piece counts for both small and large projects
- Pre-coated with thread lock to prevent loosening
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart