Duralast Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin 14193
|Caliper Grease Included||GUIDE PINS AND BOLTS|
|Bolts Included||GUIDE PINS AND BOLTS|
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system.Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. Industry brake service experts agree - when brake friction materials are ready to be replaced, the hardware is too. Caliper Guide Pins are important to replace because they hold the brake piston in place to create effective stopping performance.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Fast and easy replacement
- Ensures the brake pads are meeting the rotors at the correct angle for an even braking system
- Corrosion resistant coating for long-lasting durability against harsh roads
- Manufactured with quality materials to suppress high stress levels
- Helps deliver a quieter, more efficient braking system
- Honda Accord Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin-Front
- Honda Civic Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin-Front
- Ford F150 Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin-Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin-Front
- Toyota Camry Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin-Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin-Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin-Front
- Toyota Corolla Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin-Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin-Front
- Ford Focus Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin-Front
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid