Duralast Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin H832
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system.Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. Industry brake service experts agree - when brake friction materials are ready to be replaced, the hardware is too. Caliper Mounting Bolts sets povide direct replacement for a proper fit every time. Our durable steel design helps to install the tool easily.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Manufactured with quality materials to suppress high stress levels
- Prevents noise and premature wear
- Corrosion resistant coating for long-lasting durability against harsh roads
- Finished off with thread locker for extra security
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart