Duralast Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin 14158
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system.Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. Industry brake service experts agree - when brake friction materials are ready to be replaced, the hardware is too. Caliper Guide Pins are important to replace because they hold the brake piston in place to create effective stopping performance.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Fast and easy replacement
- Ensures the brake pads are meeting the rotors at the correct angle for an even braking system
- Corrosion resistant coating for long-lasting durability against harsh roads
- Manufactured with quality materials to suppress high stress levels
- Helps deliver a quieter, more efficient braking system