First, set your vehicle
Duralast Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin H15995Shop All Duralast
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system.Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. Industry brake service experts agree - when brake friction materials are ready to be replaced, the hardware is too. Caliper Guide Pins are important to replace because they hold the brake piston in place to create effective stopping performance.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Fast and easy replacement
- Ensures the brake pads are meeting the rotors at the correct angle for an even braking system
- Corrosion resistant coating for long-lasting durability against harsh roads
- Manufactured with quality materials to suppress high stress levels
- Helps deliver a quieter, more efficient braking system
- Honda Accord Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin Kit
- Honda Civic Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin Kit
- Ford F150 Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin Kit
- Toyota Camry Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin Kit
- Toyota Corolla Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin Kit
- Ford Focus Brake Caliper Bolt/Guide Pin Kit
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car