Duralast Bracketed Brake Caliper 19-B1037
1.- GT or ST model
|Notes||Driver side, Remanufactured part Supplied with mounting bracket|
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Installation Hardware Included||Yes|
|Color / Finish||Gray|
To increase customer satisfaction, Cardone s Friction Choice calipers include all the hardware needed for installation. As a result, the service dealer can offer the highest quality parts and be assured the job will be done right the first time. This is not limited to their most popular part numbers, but every caliper is equipped with complete and consistent hardware. Cardone s hardware allows for quick and easy installation because you no longer need to search for replacement components or reuse old hardware. In addition, all rear parking brake hardware is installed and lubricated. The Cardone dedication to quality and consistency is supported in their focus on facilitating caliper installation and offering you flexibility. With the freedom now available to choose whatever friction is desired, Friction Choice calipers can be tailored to meet your needs. This winning combination of quality, consistency, and flexibility is another example of how Cardone helps drive your business.
- 100% pressure testing guarantees proper braking function on the vehicle.
- Every Friction Choice caliper consistently includes all hardware needed to ensure quick, convenient installation, while offering you the choice to install your own preferred grade of pads.
- 100% SAE specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance.
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal.
- Plastic cap plug in brake port line protects threads before installation.
- New copper washers are included for a perfect seal.