Duralast Bracketed Brake Caliper 18-B5004
Part # 18-B5004
SKU # 564752
Price Not Available
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
Duralast calipers are remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM performance.
- 100% S.A.E. specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance
- 100% pressure tested to guarantee proper function under all driving conditions
- Includes pad installation hardware
- New Banjo bolts and copper washers are included for a perfect seal (where applicable)
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal
- Rear parking brake hardware is installed and lubricated where applicable
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart