Duralast UnBracketed Brake Caliper C756
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
With Duralast, quality is the foundation of our corporate culture and the focus of each and every part we sell. Duralast remanufactured Friction Choice brake calipers are remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM performance. Each caliper includes all hardware needed for easy installation (mounting bolts not included). Duralast caliper hardware allows for quick and easy installation because you no longer need to search for replacement components or reuse old hardware. Also, all rear parking brake hardware is installed and lubricated for your convenience, where applicable. With Duralast, dedication to quality and consistency is supported in our focus on facilitating caliper installation and offering you flexibility. With the freedom to choose whatever friction you desire, Duralast remanufactured Friction Choice brake calipers can be tailored to meet your needs.
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal
- Every caliper consistently includes all hardware needed to ensure quick, convenient installation, while offering you the choice to install your own preferred grade of pads
- Mounting bolts not included
- 100% pressure tested to guarantee proper function under all driving conditions
- 100% S.A.E. specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance
- New copper washers are included for a perfect seal
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid