Duralast UnBracketed Brake Caliper C843
|Friction Materials Standards Institute Pad Number||Standard Replacement|
Duralast Remanufactured Brake Calipers are remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM performance. Each caliper includes all hardware needed for easy installation (mounting bolts not included). Duralast's caliper hardware allows for quick and easy installation because you no longer need to search for replacement components or reuse old hardware. Also, all rear parking brake hardware is installed and lubricated for your convenience, where applicable. Duralast is proud to offer remanufactured color coated brake calipers, that cover many popular domestic and import high-performance and tuner applications. All color coated brake calipers are powder coated, and are available in red or yellow. Duralast's dedication to quality and consistency is supported in our focus on facilitating caliper installation and offering you flexibility. With the freedom to choose whatever friction you desire, Duralast Remanufactured Brake Calipers can be tailored to meet your needs. This winning combination of quality, consistency, and flexibility is another example of how Duralast helps drive your business, providing a quality product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal
- New Banjo bolts and copper washers are included for a perfect seal (where applicable)
- Rear parking brake hardware is installed and lubricated where applicable
- 100% pressure tested to guarantee proper function under all driving conditions
- Includes pad installation hardware
- 100% S.A.E. specific rubber seals ensure like-new per
- Honda Accord Brake Caliper - Front
- Honda Civic Brake Caliper - Front
- Ford F150 Brake Caliper - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Caliper - Front
- Toyota Camry Brake Caliper - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Caliper - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Caliper - Front
- Toyota Corolla Brake Caliper - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Caliper - Front
- Ford Focus Brake Caliper - Front
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid