First, set your vehicle
Brakeware Brake Caliper Kit 66335Shop All Duralast
Dorman's disc brake caliper repair kit contains the components necessary for repair of the disc brake caliper. All of the rubber components are of high-quality EPDM compound for resistance to glycol-based brake fluid.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Replacement prevents uneven braking
- Replacement restores disc brakes to proper operation
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- Honda Accord Brake Caliper Kit - Front
- Honda Civic Brake Caliper Kit - Front
- Ford F150 Brake Caliper Kit - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Caliper Kit - Front
- Toyota Camry Brake Caliper Kit - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Caliper Kit - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Caliper Kit - Front
- Toyota Corolla Brake Caliper Kit - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Caliper Kit - Front
- Ford Focus Brake Caliper Kit - Front
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car