Brakeware Brake Caliper Kit 66584
|Piston Seal Material||Steel, Rubber|
Dorman's disc brake caliper repair kit contains the components necessary for repair of the disc brake caliper. All of the rubber components are of high-quality EPDM compound for resistance to glycol-based brake fluid.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Replacement prevents uneven braking
- Replacement restores disc brakes to proper operation
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid