Duralast Brake Caliper C470
|Caliper Color||Standard Finish|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Grade Type||OEM Standard|
Duralast remanufactured brake calipers are built under the strictest quality standards, in a state-of-the-art facility. Each caliper is extensively tested to ensure it meets or exceeds OEM performance, ensuring a perfect fit and flawless function, and includes everything needed to do the job right: Pad installation hardware, banjo bolts, copper crush washers and parking brake cable brackets, levers and return springs, all pre-installed (where applicable).
- Pre-lubricated guide bolts on mounting brackets save installation time and prevent seizing
- Every caliper is pressure tested to ensure brakes perform at optimum level
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and an air-tight seal
- Coated to prevent corrosion and extend the life of the caliper
- Honda Accord Brake Caliper - Rear
- Honda Civic Brake Caliper - Rear
- Ford F150 Brake Caliper - Rear
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Caliper - Rear
- Toyota Camry Brake Caliper - Rear
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Caliper - Rear
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Caliper - Rear
- Toyota Corolla Brake Caliper - Rear
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Caliper - Rear
- Ford Focus Brake Caliper - Rear
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid