Duralast UnBracketed Brake Caliper D3537
|Friction Materials Standards Institute Pad Number||OEM Standard|
Duralast remanufactured brake calipers are built under the strictest quality standards, in a state-of-the-art facility. Each caliper is extensively tested to ensure it meets or exceeds OEM performance, ensuring a perfect fit and flawless function, and includes everything needed to do the job right: Pad installation hardware, banjo bolts, copper crush washers and parking brake cable brackets, levers and return springs, all pre-installed (where applicable).
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal
- New Banjo bolts and copper washers are included for a perfect seal (where applicable)
- Rear parking brake hardware is installed and lubricated where applicable
- 100% pressure tested to guarantee proper function under all driving conditions
- Includes pad installation hardware
- 100% S.A.E. specific rubber seals ensure like-new per
- Honda Accord Brake Caliper - Rear
- Honda Civic Brake Caliper - Rear
- Ford F150 Brake Caliper - Rear
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Caliper - Rear
- Toyota Camry Brake Caliper - Rear
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Caliper - Rear
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Caliper - Rear
- Toyota Corolla Brake Caliper - Rear
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Caliper - Rear
- Ford Focus Brake Caliper - Rear
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid