First, set your vehicle
Duralast Brake Caliper 19-B7143Shop All Duralast
Duralast remanufactured brake calipers are built under the strictest quality standards, in a state-of-the-art facility. Each caliper is extensively tested to ensure it meets or exceeds OEM performance, ensuring a perfect fit and flawless function, and includes everything needed to do the job right: Pad installation hardware, banjo bolts, copper crush washers and parking brake cable brackets, levers and return springs, all pre-installed (where applicable).
- Pre-lubricated guide bolts on mounting brackets save installation time and prevent seizing
- Every caliper is pressure tested to ensure brakes perform at optimum level
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and an air-tight seal
- Coated to prevent corrosion and extend the life of the caliper
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?