First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Front Driver Side Brake Caliper 18-B4948Shop All Duralast
Duralast Remanufactured Brake Calipers are remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM performance. Each caliper includes all hardware needed for easy installation (mounting bolts not included). Duralast's caliper hardware allows for quick and easy installation because you no longer need to search for replacement components or reuse old hardware. Also, all rear parking brake hardware is installed and lubricated for your convenience, where applicable. Duralast is proud to offer remanufactured color coated brake calipers, that cover many popular domestic and import high-performance and tuner applications. All color coated brake calipers are powder coated, and are available in red or yellow. Duralast's dedication to quality and consistency is supported in our focus on facilitating caliper installation and offering you flexibility. With the freedom to choose whatever friction you desire, Duralast Remanufactured Brake Calipers can be tailored to meet your needs. This winning combination of quality, consistency, and flexibility is another example of how Duralast helps drive your business, providing a quality product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal
- Every caliper consistently includes all hardware needed to ensure quick, convenient installation, while offering you the choice to install your own preferred grade of pads
- Mounting bolts not included
- 100% pressure tested to guarantee proper function under all driving conditions
- 100% S.A.E. specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance
- New copper washers are included for a perfect seal
- Coated to prevent corrosion and extend the life of the caliper
- Includes pad installation hardware
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Brake Caliper
- Signs of Warped Rotors
- What is Brake Fade and What Causes It?
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking