First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Rear Driver Side Brake Caliper 19-B6811Shop All Duralast
Part # 19-B6811
SKU # 566208
Price Not Available
Mounting Hardware Included
Caliper Casting Material
Mounting Bracket Included
Duralast Bracketed Brake Calipers are designed to maximize the life of your brakes while also keeping them performing at an optimal level. Each caliper goes through extensive testing in a state-of-the-art facility to ensure it meets OE fit, form, and function to give you confidence each and every time you apply your brakes. Includes everything needed to do the job right. Pad installation hardware, banjo bolts, copper crush washers, parking brake cable brackets, levers, and return springs are all included (where applicable).
- 100% S.A.E. specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance
- Specially coated to prevent corrosion and extend the life of the caliper
- Pressure tested to ensure brakes perform at an optimum level
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and an air-tight seal
- Pre-lubricated guide bolts on mounting brackets save installation time and prevent seizing
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch