First, set your vehicle
Duralast Rear Driver Side Brake Caliper 19-B7049Shop All Duralast
Duralast Remanufactured Brake Calipers are remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM performance. Each caliper includes all hardware needed for easy installation (mounting bolts not included). Duralast's caliper hardware allows for quick and easy installation because you no longer need to search for replacement components or reuse old hardware. Also, all rear parking brake hardware is installed and lubricated for your convenience, where applicable. Duralast is proud to offer remanufactured color coated brake calipers, that cover many popular domestic and import high-performance and tuner applications. All color coated brake calipers are powder coated, and are available in red or yellow. Duralast's dedication to quality and consistency is supported in our focus on facilitating caliper installation and offering you flexibility. With the freedom to choose whatever friction you desire, Duralast Remanufactured Brake Calipers can be tailored to meet your needs. This winning combination of quality, consistency, and flexibility is another example of how Duralast helps drive your business, providing a quality product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal
- Every caliper consistently includes all hardware needed to ensure quick, convenient installation, while offering you the choice to install your own preferred grade of pads
- Mounting bolts not included
- 100% pressure tested to guarantee proper function under all driving conditions
- 100% S.A.E. specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance
- New copper washers are included for a perfect seal
- Coated to prevent corrosion and extend the life of the caliper
- Includes pad installation hardware
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost