First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Rear Driver Side Brake Caliper C826Shop All Duralast
Part # C826
SKU # 493635
Price Not Available
Pad Wear Sensor Included
Bleeder Screw Thread Diameter
M10-1.0 x 32mm
Mounting Hardware Included
Duralast Remanufactured Brake Calipers are remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM performance. Each caliper includes all hardware needed for easy installation (mounting bolts not included). Duralast's caliper hardware allows for quick and easy installation because you no longer need to search for replacement components or reuse old hardware. Also, all rear parking brake hardware is installed and lubricated for your convenience, where applicable. Duralast is proud to offer remanufactured color coated brake calipers, that cover many popular domestic and import high-performance and tuner applications. All color coated brake calipers are powder coated, and are available in red or yellow. Duralast's dedication to quality and consistency is supported in our focus on facilitating caliper installation and offering you flexibility. With the freedom to choose whatever friction you desire, Duralast Remanufactured Brake Calipers can be tailored to meet your needs. This winning combination of quality, consistency, and flexibility is another example of how Duralast helps drive your business, providing a quality product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal
- Every caliper consistently includes all hardware needed to ensure quick, convenient installation, while offering you the choice to install your own preferred grade of pads
- Mounting bolts not included
- 100% pressure tested to guarantee proper function under all driving conditions
- 100% S.A.E. specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance
- New copper washers are included for a perfect seal
- Coated to prevent corrosion and extend the life of the caliper
- Includes pad installation hardware
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch