First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Rear Passenger Side Brake Caliper 18-B5562Shop All Duralast
Part # 18-B5562
SKU # 1182645
Price Not Available
Pad Wear Sensor Included
Bleeder Screw Thread Diameter
M10-1.0 x 35mm
Mounting Hardware Included
Duralast Bracketed Brake Calipers are designed to maximize the life of your brakes while also keeping them performing at an optimal level. Each caliper goes through extensive testing in a state-of-the-art facility to ensure it meets OE fit, form, and function to give you confidence each and every time you apply your brakes.
- Specially coated to prevent corrosion and extend the life of the caliper
- Pressure tested to ensure brakes perform at an optimum level
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and an air-tight seal
- Pre-lubricated guide bolts on mounting brackets save installation time and prevent seizing
- 100% S.A.E. specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch