First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Rear Passenger Side Brake Caliper 99-17786BShop All Duralast
Part # 99-17786B
SKU # 763479
Price Not Available
Duralast manufactured brake calipers are built under the strictest quality standards, in a state-of-the-art facility. Each caliper is extensively tested to ensure it meets or exceeds OEM performance, ensuring a perfect fit and flawless function, and includes everything needed to do the job right: Pad installation hardware, banjo bolts, copper crush washers and parking brake cable brackets, levers and return springs, all pre-installed (where applicable).
- Coated to prevent corrosion and extend the life of the caliper
- Every caliper is pressure tested to ensure brakes perform at optimum level
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and an air-tight seal
- Pre-lubricated guide bolts on mounting brackets save installation time and prevent seizing
- No core handling required
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Hose
- How to Replace a Brake Master Cylinder
- Signs of a Bad Brake Booster
- How to Replace a Brake Line Hose
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Spring car care checklist