First, set your vehicle
Duralast Rear Passenger Side Brake Caliper 99-18027AShop All Duralast
Duralast calipers are manufactured in ISO 9001: 2015 / IATF 16949 facilities ensuring industry leading quality and on car performance out of the box. Each brake caliper comes installation ready with everything you need to do the job right the first time. All Duralast calipers meet the strictest on car performance standards so that you have peace of mind and worry-free operation in all driving conditions.
- All cast iron calipers are zinc plated to provide superior protection from corrosion and rust
- Brake pad hardware kits included to prevent noise and vibration while extending brake system service life
- Mounting brackets included to ensure easy installation and reliable braking performance
- Free Technical Support: 1-800-228-0210
- 100% new bleeder screws, banjo bolts and EPDM boots/seals assuring braking at optimal level
- All Duralast brake calipers are 100% end of line tested
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost