First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Rear Passenger Side Brake Caliper D2988NMShop All Duralast
Part # D2988NM
SKU # 246403
Price Not Available
Pad Wear Sensor Included
Bleeder Screw Thread Diameter
M10-1.0 x 28mm
Mounting Hardware Included
Duralast Unbracketed Brake Calipers are designed to maximize the life of your brake while also keeping them performing at an optimal level. Each caliper goes through extensive testing in a state-of-the-art facility to ensure it meets OE fit, form, and function to give you confidence each and every time you apply your brakes.
- Specially coated to prevent corrosion and extend the life of the caliper
- Pressure tested to ensure brakes perform at an optimum level
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and an air-tight seal
- 100% S.A.E. specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance
- OE specs matched on phenolic pistons to ensure proper heat dissipation
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch