Duralast Brake Disc Hardware Kit H5735
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system.Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. The kits provide advance protection for your braking system by assuring brakes perform at an optimum level.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Exact fitment and original replacement
- New Brake Hardware prevents premature wear and maximizes performance
- Helps deliver a quieter, more efficient braking system
- Manufactured with quality materials to suppress high stress levels
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid